Nars Multiple - desert island product?


If I could only have one make up product, this would come close to being it (but don't make me do that please!)

I love it in so many ways. Yes it is expensive (£32 I believe) but I bought mine so long ago I can hardly remember and it is still going strong. It glides on a dream, looks natural, you can use it with clear gloss on your lips too. It's fabulous.


I have Malibu and I recently bought Orgasm (which they say suits everyone and who could disagree?) and it is sparkly and very flattering. A great summer blusher but not sure about winter. I may go back to my Bobbi Brown one but that's another story.

2 comments:

cinzanochick said...

Tell us about your Bobbi Brown one Cover girl -I'm ready for my blusher education! Love the blog.

MissDisco said...

I got my current Multiple for my birthday 2 years ago, I use it nearly everyday and still have about 1/3 of it left - that's what I call value for money!

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...