Today's nail colour

I was feeling sophisticated so went for Playa Del Platinum. It's part of the Resort Collection gift I have previously mentioned. It's from the school of Beige neutrals that Chanel started with Particuliere. I wasn't sure about it in the bottle but it's actually really nice - it looks like putty. And it makes a nice change. I feel very Fifth Avenue Princess.

Speaking of which, I'm off to New York next week where Essie nail varnish is only $8 a bottle! I shall be stocking up.

5 comments:

Susannah said...

If you like the beige colours: I'm currently getting a lot of joy from O.P.I.'s You Don't Know Jacques!

Cover Girl said...

I really do prefer Essie though Zan. Application is far easier I find.

Jenni said...

I am STILL on the hunt for the perfect nude nail varnish. And, 6 months on, I am STILL waiting for my Butter London varnish. I feel another SWL coming on. Anyway, bought Essie Body Language (Nude) online, and it's awful. A dull off white, not what i was looking for at all. Shall not be buying on line again! Rant over...

Cover Girl said...

Get this one Jenni. I am loving it more each time I look at it. Butter London - boo to you!

Cover Girl said...

PS: just looked up Body Language and it looks like it should be nice. How disappointing.

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...