I swapped the MAC lipstick

I hiked off to MAC today. I know, it's such a trial being me. While waiting for it to open, I browsed Peter Jones and found some jeans that make me look a stone lighter. And I mean that seriously. They are proper amazing. Not Your Daughter's Jeans. Check them out.

So my wallet a little lightened, I skipped to MAC. And there was no queue to get in, unlike yesterday.  I swapped my broken lipstick for a Cremesheen Glass lip gloss. I needed more lip gloss in my life. I just did. OK? Good. I got it in Right Image.  It's very nice and just the right glossy without catching in your hair on a windy day.

3 comments:

MissDisco said...

Mmmmmm, lip gloss

Jenni said...

Very excited to read about the jeans - have spent the last half hour googling! Did you have to have a lot of measurements done so they got you the exactly right size? A lot of tinternet info says you have to get the sizing spot on.

Cover Girl said...

Jenni - I just tried the size 14 and they fitted and that was that! I think I was lucky.

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...