Babyliss BIG hair

I've been dithering about whether to buy this Babyliss Big Hair Rotating Styler for months and finally, after hearing so many good things about it, I have just succumbed and ordered it.

I had my hair done yesterday which was very overdue as it needed cutting badly. I told my friend this week that I was looking like the wild woman of the west and it wasn't an exaggeration. You know things are bad when your adoring husband doesn't say "no, no darling, your hair looks great" and just sniggers when you mention it to him.

I've been growing my hair for a while and it's now at a point where you might say "oh, yes Cover Girl, the one with the long hair" and I can't really have layers as I find them too high maintenance. If they are blow dried in a salon - fabulous. If I attempt to do the same - triangle head.

Anyway, so my hair is long (ish) with shaping round my face and I figured I'd be the ideal candidate for this. India Knight raves about it and I trust her.

I shall, naturally, keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you still loving this just as much? Would you still recommend? I might put it on my birthday list. Nic x

Claire said...

Just came back here to post what Nic did! How has it turned out? I saw another rave review for this today and am still contemplating buying it...

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...