Charlotte Tilbury lipstick


My name is Cover Girl and I have no willpower. But you knew that already. The other day I decided I must have this lipstick in Stoned Rose and so I ordered it online instead if buying it in Peter Jones hours earlier when it is was in my hands.

The online Charlotte Tilbury shopping experience is gold star fantastic. It arrived the next day, beautifully packaged and you get little samples you can choose yourself. I picked more of her perfume which I am fast becoming addicted to. P&P is also free.

I love this lipstick, it's really flattering, easy to wear and doesn't dry my lips out (yet - it's early days). I also like that the name isn't as stupid as her other lipsticks.

My lips are Christmas-ready!

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...