CND Sticky Anchoring base coat

The lady who comes to the office every Monday to do manicures had a baby and seems to think that warrants taking some time off. I know. I'm outraged too. I am left doing my own nails and it's working out quite nicely thanks to this little investment.

I read about this somewhere on the internet as being miraculous. I am not sure I'd go that far but it's the best base coat I've ever used. It gives the varnish a base to cling to and it definitely makes for longer lasting manicures. I am delighted to say it's only £8 and you can buy it from amazon.

I can't stop wearing my new Chanel colour. Here it is on my nails:

It's just gorgeous.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Am still awaiting delivery of this wonder base coat...

Cover Girl said...

When did you order it?!

Jenni said...

weeks ago now. Just checking my amazon account...

Jenni said...

Apparently it's been dispatched from California and may take another 3 weeks to get here. Who knew Amazon wouldn't just sell me something from, oh I don't know, the UK perhaps?!

Jenni said...

It's arrived! Very much looking forward to using it this evening. Will update you xxx

Cover Girl said...

Please do. I really like it - I did my nails last Thursday on arrival in Lisbon and only removed it this morning (weds) which I think is impressive staying power!

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...