Cell Food Elemental Herbology


In my SpaceNK haul was a sample of this little beauty so naturally I gave it a go. It's really nice, it smells all medicinal like it must be doing you some good. I put it on this morning before my VitaZing and this evening by itself. It's quite rich, it doesn't sink in immediately but once it has sunk in, it leaves your skin quite matte and ready for make up.

I have some more left so will be finishing it off tomorrow. Of course it is expensive - £140 so I won't be splashing out on the full bottle, I'll just have to blag some more samples!

5 comments:

Get Lippie said...

Odd, I bought a bottle of this last year, and it was less than forty quid then. Elemental Herbology are nice and not normally so insanely priced. I'll check the price tomorrow. Lx

Cover Girl said...

Are you sure it was this, not the moisturiser?

Get Lippie said...

Positive! It's been mentioned on my blog at least three times, and I've never tried the moisturisers anyway.

I paid £38.50 for my bottle and it was well worth it. I cannot understand why the price would have increased so much in less than two years.

Get Lippie said...

Spoke to a contact, Elemental Herbology Skin Food is actually £42. The £140 on SpaceNK website is a typo. A MASSIVE one.

Cover Girl said...

Oh phew! I shall go and buy some then. Thank you!

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...