Feeling sluggish?

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I am sure some of you go for Boxing Day jogs and so on but if you're anything like me, you're feeling a tad sluggish. I have just the solution and it's not too expensive. Grab a bottle of this baby and jump in the shower. Elle Macphearson's Double Duty Cleanse & Scrub.

It's a really zingy scrub and you can feel it doing you good. The best bit though is the Instantly Smooth Firming Lotion. This is almost the perfect body lotion. It smells lovely, it sinks in easily with no tackiness and it makes your legs (or wherever else you put it!) tingle like mad. For about half an hour after you put it on. It must be firming my wobbly bits, right?!

I discovered this a few weeks ago and have been meaning to share with you all.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...