This week's nail colour

A bit late to post this one but this week I chose Pouf Daddy. A lovely red and I have enjoyed it.

Yesterday I had 10 minutes to spare in the High Street Kensington Boots (which is one of the best Boots you can visit) and I was very tempted by Chanel's Paradoxal nail varnish. This is a very unusual looking purple. However, Chanel nail varnish really isn't worth the money (and it is expensive) as the formula simply isn't very good. So I resisted and bought other things instead which I'll tell you about soon.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I agree on the Paradoxial. Ive seen it and even put a sampler on my nail and it is unusual and beautiful!

Cover Girl said...

Check this out Jenni: http://www.scrangie.com/2010/07/chanel-paradoxal.html

Jenni said...

Perfectly put. I don't mind the application of it, but it DOES annoy me that it chips within hours. I also don't think Ive ever had a Chanel manicure last an entire day before. Maybe if I did absolutely nothing, all day, it might last. Hmmnn - there's an interesting experiment to persuade hubby I must do next weekend...!

Cover Girl said...

I am Essie all the way. Although I am liking the sound of your experiment. 'But darling, it's so I can report back on a blog...'

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...