Maybelline Dream Creamy foundation


I mentioned this last week. It was in the Sunday Times top 10 buys for 2010. At £5.99 in Boots (special offer, usually £7.99) I wasted no time in buying some. I normally am not a foundation girl. I am quite lucky in that my skin is fairly even and clear. However, foundation does make you look finished. And sometimes that can be nice.

So I gave this a whirl with little hope of really liking it. I can report that it's pretty damn good. It has a little sponge to apply it with and it's a very light cream but not a mousse. It has good staying power and very little flakage. Perhaps a tiny bit on the nose at the end of the day but at this price, I don't think one can complain.

It doesn't feel claggy or heavy. I rather like it and have used it everyday since buying it. A bit of a treasure really. Yay for Maybelline.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...