Guerlain Maxi Lash mascara

Although I said I wasn't buying anything else, I found myself in Selfridges the other night and before I knew it, I was purchasing this. It's had rave reviews, my sister declared it better than Estee Lauder Double Wear mascara so I felt obliged to road test it.

Firstly, let's talk about the packaging. Have you ever seen anything so divine? Boring old black tubes are so 2009 don't you think? This gold, twinkly tube will brighten up any morning.

I am impressed with the mascara. It has an excellent brush and there is no smudging on application. I had a very long day yesterday and I did detect some smudging after about 12 hours but I don't think that's too criminal.

Also, it smells of roses. How decadent! All in all, I am impressed and I am wearing it again today. I am not sure for me it's better than Double Wear but it sure looks the part in my bathroom.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...