Guerlain - La Petite Robe Noir


I went to Selfridges today (buying a bikini, pity me) and I decided to check out this perfume as I've been wanting to try it for a while. I speak no French but I am clever enough to know this translates as little black dress. Which I think is a great name for a scent.

It's got cherries and roses going on. I sprayed some on my arm and kept sniffing for the next few hours. I so wanted to like this because look at the bottle. It's divine. But unfortunately it's far too sweet for me. CoverBoy took a sniff of my arm when I came home and pronounced it 'chavvy'. This is harsh and not entirely true but it does have a hint of the Angel about it. Not my thing at all.

I expect I shall survive on my perfume stash for now.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...