New and exciting mascara

Lancome Hypnose Precious Cells mascara. Where do they come up with these names? And how do they do so with a straight face?

Anyway, another in-flight purchase. 12 hours is a long time, I got bored, ok? This promises to 'regenerate' your eyelashes, used continuously it says it will make your lashes thicker. I am so sceptical, I have a face of pure scepticism.

However, I can report that this is almost a perfect mascara, it applies beautifully, it amplifies one's lashes, it barely smudges and it comes off without the need for a shovel. It's £22 so frankly it should be good but it really actually is. Something to buy in-flight again (where it only cost me £18 - I say only, it's still really expensive for a mascara). It's not often I find a new mascara I actually would buy again but this, I would. Recommended.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...