Clinique Chubby Sticks - update

I bought one yesterday in Debenhams. They didn't have them on display, I asked the OFL (Orange Faced Lady) and she said they are not on sale until June but she could sell me one. Like it was contraband.

Anyway, the watermelon one is way too pale so I got Chunky Cherry and I am pleased to report it is excellent and exactly what I've been looking for. It's basically a tinted lip balm, it's not a gloss. So your lips look natural but better. And that's what we want make up to do, right? Recommended. Plus 10% off at Debenhams this weekend.

2 comments:

MissDisco said...

Not on sale until June? That's not fair especially as I have just convinced myself that I need one. Boo!

Cover Girl said...

I'm pretty sure you could buy one before then, after all Debenhams in Westfield were selling them!

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...