Origins VitaZing

I got this yesterday and have just tried it this morning. It's a tinted moisturiser! Nowhere does it say this is so on the packaging. How utterly bizarre. Having read about it on the Origins site, it says it adds a healthy hint of radiance that mimics a week's vacation.

I have to say that I am already loving it. It is one of those tinted moisturisers that blends with your skintone and adds a tiny hint of colour rather than a full on orange face. It also mattifies your skin ready for make-up. I am delighted I got this ready for Spring/Summer and can already tell it is a winner. Recommended. I do love Origins skincare.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Ooh, ooh, ooh!!!

Opal Stevens said...

OMG I love, love, love your blog! Hope you can check out mine sometime :)...

http://opalstevens.blogspot.com

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...