Shopping on the plane

And why not? Flicking through the duty-free magazine on the flight is a wonderful way to waste half an hour or so.  I've just come back from New York and I have plenty of beauty news to report but first up is my duty-free splurge.

I got two Smashbox products. First up is the foundation primer. I was seduced by the offer of a free travel sized sample with it. I love travel sized products, anything that has travel sized written on it, I tend to buy. This is a weird product, it feels like plastic on your face. I am not sure what to make of it. My skin is always a bit weird in New York so I shall see how it performs back in London.

I also bought O-Glow - an intuitive cheek colour. I've had my eye on this for a while. It reacts to your skin and gives you a pink glow. Regular readers will know my obsession with blusher. I adore this. It looks like a clear gel, you put a tiny bit on and instantly you look all dewy and healthy. It's wonderful. Recommended.

I also bought an old favourite that I've not used for ages. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. I still love this, in fact I had forgotten how much I like it. It's a perfect pick me up for jet-lagged skin.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...