The Body Shop

It's nice to visit old friends. Especially ones you've not seen for ages. I've not investigated The Body Shop for years but recently I went in and was deeply impressed.

It seems to be the law that all 10-15 year old girls love The Body Shop. Thus I found myself in the Oxford Street branch with my friend who has a 12 year-old daughter. She was after the advent calendar but it was long since sold out. However, they had a little booth where you can instantly print personalised covers for their body butters. What a great idea. It's not online so you have to pop in but we were entranced and I only just managed to stop getting one for me.

I bought this.

The Almond and Milk Honey bath milk. I basically bathe in my new bathroom any time I can so bubble baths are a must. This is sublime. It's soothing, delicious and soft. 

I came home and immediately went online to explore more. I bought this:


If you love rose scent, then this is for you. It's gorgeous, not greasy but deeply moisturising. 

It's almost impossible to pay full price. Currently there is 40% off if you spend £15 and more. I stocked up on Christmas presents. If you're reading this and in my family, DO NOT BUY, DO NOT BUY!

The Body Shop does appeal to girls but it has serious products in there as well. The skincare range is excellent. I avoid anything strawberry scented but that's just me.




No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...