La Roche-Posay Hyaluronic Acid Serum


I've been using this for a couple of months and I really like it. I've become a bit obsessed with serums as you may have noticed. I still rate the Beauty Pies ones as well (more on them in a future post). This one requires one drop, it's almost unbelievable that one drop is enough but there you go. It feels very refreshing and sinks in immediately. It's £37 which is expensive but it lasts for ages because of the one drop thing.

La Roche-Posay is a great brand, I've yet to buy something that disappoints me. I am using the Anthelios SPF 50 fluid in this glorious heatwave we've having and it's brilliant. Non-greasy, easy to apply and light as a feather.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...