St Tropez Express Sheet Mask

This self tan lark is such a bore isn't it? I bought these sheet masks a while ago but somehow couldn't find the time to apply it. The idea is you put on this sheet mask for 5, 10 or 15 minutes (depending on level of brown you want) and then rub in the excess and wait for it to develop.

Post holiday, I decided to give it a go. I left it on for five minutes. Let me be 100% clear about the results: I looked bright neon orange. It was fine to start with, I glowed gently after a few hours and thought, oh yes, this is great. I woke up the next morning, looked in the mirror and yelped. And I had to go to work.

I can't even begin to imagine what 15 minutes would look like. These are ridiculous and also, they leave you with a white neck because of the way they are designed. They have received rave reviews and I can't understand why. I am not the palest person to ever walk the earth, I am normal pale.

My strong advice is to avoid but if anyone wants to try it, I do have another one as they come in a pair.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...