Jo Malone

I have rediscovered my love for Jo Malone. I bought the Lime, Basil and Mandarin body and hand wash from someone off the internet for a tenner and have been loving it.

At the airport on my way to Mallorca I bought this.

Which is as lovely as it sounds. Fresh and perfect for a sunny holiday. Then CoverBoy rediscovered the Amber and Lavender cologne and yes, that's divine too.

Then I was shopping at the weekend to buy a leaving present for someone at work. She requested Jo Malone and frankly, who wouldn't? I found myself adding the Grapefruit body and hand wash to my basket for me.

The perfumes I consistently finish are Jo Malone. I mean, I wouldn't want to only have Jo Malone but they are always delicious.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

This is my new summer fave! And I've almost finished a large bottle as been wearing it almost daily for months! x

Sally said...

Currently in terminal 5 and thinking, what would Covergirl do? 😉

Cover Girl said...

Buy lots Sally!

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...