NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder

I bought this ages ago. I didn't use it much and then I read a little more about it and now I am a convert. I always thought powders were about a matte finish and I don't want a matte finish. I want a glowy finish. Which is why I don't tend to use powders because I don't have oily skin.

However, what this does is set your make-up. It's in the name but it's not like I pay particularly close attention. You know how you do your make up in the morning and think, check me out, I look fabulous? And then it gets to lunchtime and you look in the mirror at work and wonder what on earth happened? This powder avoids that scenario. It fixes your make up in place for the day. And it really works.

Usual make up routine and a very light dusting of this and away you go. My only complaint is that it's messy and I believe it's badly designed. You do not need much powder or you'll look like a ghost. A very light dusting, less is more. That's hard to achieve with how this is designed so inevitably you load too much on your brush and have to tap it off. Which is wasteful and messy.

Nonetheless, I am finding this very helpful in the summer with sweaty tube travel to contend with. It's £27 and lasts for ages.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...