Shower gels for summer

Much as I adore the Aesop Geranium shower gel, I do concede it ain't cheap. Not that I do cheap as a general rule but I was casting about for some new shower gels to try.

First up from my shop of the moment:


Other Stories is knocking it out of the park at the moment.  This is a fiver and it's very nice, quite heavily scented but fortunately I like the scent. Nice packaging. All round bargain.

If you want to feel like you're in a spa then this Trilogy gel is very nice.


It smells clean and expensive. It is quite expensive at £16.50 but it's half the price of Aesop! Beauty maths makes that a bargain.

Ortiga is a gorgeous brand. You see it in Italian shops which means it must be good.


I bought the lime shower gel and it's really nice, almost bitter and not cloying. Again, I can't claim this is cheap at £22 but it's a treat worth having. If summer ever comes, it will feel most refreshing after a sweaty day commuting into the city.

If I had to pick one of these to buy, I'd recommend the Trilogy gel. It is truly lovely.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...