Green People cleanser

Yet more evidence that I work with lovely people. A colleague and friend came in last week with a present for me. It was a bottle of this. A new cleanser which she said she loved (same friend who likes yesterday's This Works leg stuff) and that she orders through Ocado. She popped a bottle in for me on her last order. How delightful is that?

I scuttled home with it and tried it immediately. It is a balm and it smells like heaven on a plate. It really is gorgeous. It works very well although the instructions say you can rinse off with warm water. Yes, you can and I did but it's nowhere near as effective as the trusty hot flannel. It's a great cleanser that I think would suit any skin and if you shop with Ocado, it's easy to buy! You can read more about it here.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...