Lush shower gels

It's been a very long time since I've been in Lush. Once I loved and adored it and then well, let's just say I fell out of love. However, they have always known how to put a scent together and on my way to work this week I felt compelled to go in and check out their shower gels. I bought two.


Rose Jam had my name on it. I am sucker for anything with a rose scent. Lush isn't cheap, this is £9.50 for 250ml, but it is very concentrated. You don't need much at all. It is truly lovely and reminded me why I used to shop there.

I also bought So White.


I haven't tried this one yet, it's appley. Hmmmm. It smells nice in the bottle! Nothing else caught my eye, I can't cope with the bath bombs anymore as they ruin your bath. I recommend Rose Jam.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...