Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser

This is a very popular moisturiser. I tried it years ago, was unimpressed and that was that. However, recently they revamped the formula and it got some rave reviews so, being me, I bought some. I am now about two months into using it and I am very impressed. It's a great base for make up, it sinks in perfectly and my skin feels nicely plump. It's £30 for 125ml so it's good value.

It's a no nonsense moisturiser, no SPF but you can use a separate one or frankly, with winter coming, I don't bother. I typically spend about 20 minutes outside a day in the winter and I live in London, I am sure no sun damage is happening to my skin.


No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...