Origins Smarty Plants


I wasn't sure anything could replace my beloved Vitazing but I bought the Origins CC cream at the weekend after my friend said it was brilliant. I must say she is right, it's fabulous. It's miles better than the Clinique one which I do like but it is a bit drying and you have to work quite hard to make it look good. The Origins one simply glides on, blends easily, smells lovely and lasts all day. I adore Vitazing and will always have it in my make-up bag but this is good for those days where you need a bit more help than Vitazing can provide.

Walking into the Origins shop I was overwhelmed with love for the brand. Their products are so good and smell so delicious. I've not looked at them closely for ages. I very much recommend this.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

This is mu Vitazing winter replacement! Having been let down so badly by their BB cream (oily and yucky), this was a dream to discover. Love it.

Cover Girl said...

It's a dream. I do adore Origins.

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...