Joan Collins has a beauty range

There are few people I adore quite as much as Joanie. Ignore her politics for a moment and just focus on this.


Nobody does glamour like Joan.


I'm not sure anyone wears fur hats quite as well as her either. And now, unbelievable news. Wondrous news. She has launched a beauty range.

It's shamelessly gold and epic. It's how to look like Alexis Carrington Colby Dexter all packaged up. And who doesn't want to look like Alexis?


She's always been my style icon. Check out the nail varnish and lipsticks especially.


Yes, they actually say Joan Collins on them. She knows what her minions want. Bow down to Queen Joan. I am going to have to buy a nail varnish, the bottle is a work of art. I've no idea when they go on sale and who is stocking it but all I can say is that it had better be in Sephora.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Love love LOVE this! I always thought she was awesome compared to soppy Crystal! xxx

Cover Girl said...

As always, I agree with you

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...