Neutrogena Sesame Oil

My skin has never been so dry. After two weeks of blissful sunshine, I've come home to Arctic temperatures and a tan fading fast. It all adds up to my body easily being mistaken for a rough loofah. I tried exfoliating and moisturising but still it was literally cracking up. It's time to get serious so I've called in the oil. Tonight I've had a bath and doused myself with this oil and I am hoping to wake up looking soft and fabulous.

Memo to the weather gods: TIME FOR SPRING. My body can't cope with much more of this.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

How did the oil work out for you? Interested of the Cotswolds x

Cover Girl said...

Still scaly but slightly improved. Not a resounding recommendation. x

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...