New nail colours

This was another birthday present, OPI Pink a Doodle. It's the perfect pink and not too chalky. It's for when you want to look polished without making a big statement.

I was also given Essie's Dive Bar. This is a lovely greeny/blue that puts me in mind of the Mediterranean and other wondrous things.

Speaking of nails, I am returning to Bliss for another pedicure this morning. It's exactly a month since I had mine and I don't have a single chip. This is miraculous. CoverBoy asked why I needed to go again since it wasn't chipped. Yes, he has much to learn. Today I am having the hot almond and milk pedi and I cannot wait for some pampering.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...