Nail colour of the week


I have two colours to share this week. Not because I am wearing one on one hand and one on the other. Although I bet that's a craze that will happen at some point. I am just a little behind on my blogging since I've been swanning around the south of France. I bought a great new product on the plane that I will tell you about soon.

I am milking those last days of summer with these colours. I had Tangerine (bottom one, obviously) the other week and loved it. I used to hate oranges but now I am soaking them up. And yesterday I picked Super Bossa Nova which is a fabulous pink with a little shimmer to it. I am wearing it today with a neon pink top. I am very pink.

Soon it will be time for more muted autumn colours and I am liking the look of Essie's Fall Collection. Especially Carry On.

Mmmmmmm.

2 comments:

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

I'm totally ready for autumnal nail colours now. Lush :).

xoxo

Cover Girl said...

Me too! x

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...