Three eyeliners, one look

I've not bought any new products to tell you about for a while. Sorry about that, not sure what's happening. Maybe I've found skin and make-up nirvana although I doubt it.

I thought I'd tell you about the eye make-up I wore last night. All courtesy of Urban Decay. The 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils are The Business as I've said before. I have a fair few of them. My fall back colour is Graffiti and I wear this most days.


But last night I thought I'd experiment a bit more. I am fairly obsessed with navy blue and had just seen a feature in Red magazine about navy blue eyeliner. Of course their model looked impossibly perfect in it. I dug out my Deviant liner.

By itself it looked a little harsh. So I added a line of Dime.

It still wasn't quite right so I used Yeyo in the corners of my eyes. I really recommend this - it opens up your eyes and makes them look bigger. 


Three eyeliners! Usually one is a bit of an effort to be honest. After layering on black mascara, I was pleased with the result. With the help of the magical properties of Urban Decay primer, it stayed put all night.

Where was I going with such glamorous eye make up you ask. To a friend's to help look after my goddaughter (who is three) and a nine month old baby who doesn't sleep through the night yet. The sleep-deprived mum noticed. No matter the occasion, Cover Girl always makes an effort darlings. 

Comments

Would love to see how it turned out! The Graffiti liner is so beautiful

Popular Posts