New nail varnish

Lately I have become obsessed with orange-coloured things. For example, I just bought an orange skirt. And a new orange skirt requires some new nail varnish, I think you'll all agree.

I was in Selfridges yesterday looking at their Opi colours but having just got the skirt, couldn't persuade myself to buy any. Of course by the time I had come home, I was convinced my life would not be complete without some Cajun Shrimp.



Then while I was browsing online (having put the shrimp in my basket), my eye was caught by Conga-line Coral.


And then I saw Red Hot Ayers Rock which was in the sale so I had to have it.


Colours of nail varnish online are hopeless. None of these look particularly orange but the first two definitely are. The last one is more red but I couldn't resist it.

I shall be watching my letterbox eagerly and reporting back.

1 comment:

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

Conga line Coral is beeeeautiful!

xoxo

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...