A little update

Here we are, 24 January. What are my staples and loves at the moment?

First up, perfume. More specifically Mitsouko. Never mind that this was Margaret Thatcher's favourite perfume. Let's skip over that and assume she had taste in some areas (as one of my friends pointed out to me when I wailed about it). It comes in exactly the same bottle and packaging as L'Heure Bleue so I have to check which one I am putting on. It is gorgeous. I can't stop sniffing my wrist when I wear it (which is almost everyday).

Other beauty products I am currently enjoying are Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair serum I found a little tester of this in my vast collection of testers and samples. I can see why this is a cult product. It feels good for you as you put it on. Skin drinks it up. But no stickiness. Very nice.

I am also enjoying a Lush shower gel I got in the Westfield branch. Apparently this is only available in that branch. It's called Taai Taai and is full of ginger and cinammon. Very warming for a cold January morning.

Finally, I wouldn't be without my Clinique Quick Eyes. I now have 4. I bought a new one to the party today. A gorgeous green I've wanted for ages so naturally I had to have it. They last ALL DAY! How? I dunno but it's a miracle.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...