Drunk Elephant

I was doing well resisting this but then I received a 20% code from Cult Beauty and my will power waned.

I bought this moisturiser and I love it. It's a great base for make up and my skin feels very hydrated. I also love the packaging. Would I buy it at full price? No. It's not necessary to spend over £50 on a moisturiser but it's made my January more bearable and we all do what we can to endure January.

The Babyfacial is not available to buy in the UK. My friend picked one up for me in the US. I don't have it in my hot paws yet but am expecting the exchange to take place next week. I hear amazing things about this so am looking forward to trying it and hoping my face doesn't fall off. I shall report back.



1 comment:

Jenni said...

Oh. My. Goodness to the baby facial! Can’t wait to hear xxx

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...