Superdrug Naturally Radiant range

If you're feeling the pinch of Christmas, then I have a little treat for you. For the price of a coffee, you can buy this acid toner.


I was told this was very good and so I investigated, it's only £5.99 yet I was still able to get something else from the Naturally Radiant for free so I chose this night cream.


My verdict? The toner is excellent value. It's not a patch on the Zelens pads that I adore and love but it's a fraction of the price.

The night cream is a joyous surprise. I love it. It glides on and I am quite addicted to it. Both products are currently half-price so legitimately the price of a coffee. You can't say fairer than that.

I have Zelens news to share soon. I swear that I wish I hadn't discovered Zelens, cheap it ain't but it works beautifully.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...