Charles Worthington Everyday Gentle Micellar Shampoo

I read about this in three separate places in the space of a week in which there was much raving, and I decided I needed to try it with the conditioner. It protects colour and is very gentle. You can Google micellar, I am not going to try and explain it.

Anyway, it's really good. Nice and foamy despite no sulphates and rinses out very easily. It leaves my hair very bouncy. Forgive the cliches but I can't think how else to describe it, bouncy and light. It's my new favourite hair product. I highly recommend it if you want hair with some ooof. Yeah, I am never going to become a hair journalist.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

bought this today, looking forward to a shower later to try it out! x

Jenni said...

Absolutely love it. Dare I say, ALMOST as loved as Living Proof? x

MissDisco said...

Hmmmm; I don't see to be feeling the love for this. It's not awful (obvs) but it's nowhere near as good as Living Proof (IMHO)

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...