Clinique: Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil

Happy new year. We're not going to discuss my new year's eve and the fact I fell over and wrenched my shoulder. I bring it up only to mention that I had a physio appointment today and that meant I was near the shops. I was in need of a new cleansing oil. As much as I adore my Shu Uemura cleansing oil, I couldn't justify £60 today. We won't discuss the fact that my kitchen still isn't done either.

I got a small travel sized bottle of this in Sephora and was impressed. So I bought a full sized bottle today for a reasonable £22. This is very good, it cleanses effortlessly leaving skin fresh and soft. It's a solid purchase that won't let you down.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...