Tata Harper Refreshing Cleanser

Let's get the bad news out of the way, this costs £60. It's like ripping off a plaster, say it quickly and move on.

I ordered this about a month ago after reading rave reviews online. It is in a glass bottle which is annoying, it feels like an accident waiting to happen. So far it's all in one piece but every day I feel like I am playing with fire in my bathroom.

Is it worth it? It smells lovely, it is a creamy texture that you massage in to your dry skin. You then add a little water and massage a bit more and then you rinse it off. It leaves your skin feeling very cleansed. I like it very much but £60? It's a lot for 125ml. I am not convinced I will buy it again, I don't think it's significantly better than cheaper cleansers.

You can read more about it here.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...