Dior Glow Maximiser

I have an update, I did indeed purchase the Dior Glow Maximiser last week at the airport. Given that I am prone to being a bit dozy, I thought I was on a later flight so I only had about five minutes to shop. I was very efficient speeding around picking up what I had identified as must-haves.

The Lancome mascara is fine but not life-changing. The Dior primer is brilliant, I love it. It just lights you up from within. It's a bit scary looking and I worried I'd look too sparkly but instead it just glows. I had a very busy week in New York and was jet lagged and waking up every day at 4am. Despite this, I managed to look more than presentable thanks to Dior.

I am sorry to tell you that you need this. Now.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...