Nail colour of the week

It's been a while since I've done this but I went for a mani/pedi today having spent the afternoon in the office. Yes, Saturday afternoon in the office. I figured I deserved it.

On my toes, I went for this YSL beauty (I took it with me, I've yet to enter a salon that has YSL varnishes).


I was going to have the same colour on my fingers but the lady next to me was having Essie's Limo-scene and it was so clean and fresh looking, I changed my mind.


I bounced out in sandals. Yes, sandals! Happy days.

In other news I am obsessing somewhat over the Nars new matte multiples. I need and want. It's a dangerous combination.

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...