Revlon Lip Butters


There's a lip sensation on the internet. I keep reading about Revlon Lip Butter and how awesome it is so while stateside last week I went to a CVS pharmacy (be still my beating heart) where they had a special offer, buy one, get the next one half price. It would have been rude not to indulge. I got Tutti Frutti and one called (I think) Plum Berry.

The blurb is that they are ultra moisturising but not sticky like a lip gloss. My verdict is a big thumbs up. I am very impressed, they glide on like a dream, they don't dry your lips at all, they have good staying power and they were $6 each! What's not to love?

Get involved.

4 comments:

MissDisco said...

Please tell me they are going to sell those over in here, I need a new lip obsession!

Cover Girl said...

You can buy them here right NOW!

MissDisco said...

Where? I went into Boots and Superdrug today and they don't stock them.

Cover Girl said...

They are in Putney Boots, I am sure of it!

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...