Foot masks

 


While I'm here, I also want to recommend these. £1.99! Who even am I? 

I love a foot mask but not exfoliating ones which I find disgusting. I prefer to buff my feet first, have a bath and use a foot scrub, then apply these and watch some quality TV for half an hour. They soak into your feet and feel deliciously squidgy. They come in loads of flavours. Tea tree and peppermint is great in the summer, as is coconut because everything must smell of coconut in the summer. 

When I remove them I then add a pair of socks to soak up the remaining balm. Feet emerge baby soft but only if you buff first otherwise this would be a waste of time.

I really like this scrub which I was given as a present from a friend and bought again when it ran out. 



It's £15 but lasts for ages, you don't need much. It does require you to rinse your bath afterwards though!

No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...