Eye primer

 


Hello! I hope anyone who still reads this is well (and thank you if you do). I can't believe my last post was September. I've been using all sorts of beauty products that I've not shared with you all. However, I am a bit Beauty Pie biased these days. It covers skincare very well although I'm not a fan of the SPF range.

Anyway, today I am here to tell you this eye primer is £6 and is The Business. I bought it because my beloved Nars one has been out of stock for ages and I was getting a little desperate. I used it, not expecting much. And oh my, it's magical. My eyeliner remained in place for 12 hours as fresh as the moment it was applied. What a bargain!


1 comment:

Sally said...

Nice to see you back, I have been imagining you getting in some good preening in your bathroom over lockdown!

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...