Jo Malone for Zara


Did you hear? Jo Malone has created scents for Zara! Beside myself I am. I placed a Zara order this week (the kids clothes make incredible presents) and threw in a 40ml perfume in Vetiver Pampelmousse. I can never resist grapefruit.

It cost £15 and it arrived today. I sprayed it on at about 10.30am. It's now 9.20pm and I can still smell it. Actual Jo Malone perfumes don't last like that. I am very impressed. It smells gorgeous, the bottle is lovely. The packaging is nice but a bit over the top in these planet-watching times.

Run don't walk.


1 comment:

MissDisco said...

I bought the roller ball versions of all of them! I didn’t want to miss out! I love them all but I think the Amber Wood one is my favourite

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...