Chantecaille metallic eyeliner

I bought this last year on India Knight's recommendation. Mine is gold and they don't seem to have gold anymore which is a shame but there is a divine looking green. Anyway, it's perfect for sparkly festive eyes without looking like you've gone mad in the glitter pot.

It's elegant and very fine but you can build up to make it thicker. It's easy peasy to apply and if you get the silver, then I reckon, like the gold any mistakes are easily forgiven. It lasts for hours and hours. I layer it with black or dark brown eyeliner and lashings of mascara and it's party eyes in seconds.

It is expensive but it lasts for ages. That's my festive make-up tip for you.


No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...