My Beauty Pie round-up

Before we start, I don't get any money from Beauty Pie and there are no affiliate posts to be seen here.

Now then, I love Beauty Pie. I joined very early on and have been happy with 90% of what I have bought. Here are some of my favourites.

I've talked about the serums before. The serums are worth the membership alone. At last, I am serum happy! I've tried all of them. None of them are bad, most of them are excellent. I am not a huge fan of the QI energy one but I still use it. If I had to pick a favourite, it would be the Uber Youth Super Serum. This is a great all-rounder and feels very moisturising.

I am a big fan of the Japanfusion cleanser, it's gentle and works a treat. I am a cleanser junkie. I have about five on the go at any one time but this remains a staple. I don't feel the other Beauty Pie cleansers are quite as good for me. I tried a few and didn't rebuy.

I am currently using the Dr Glycolic toner. I decided to stop my Zelens facial pads habit because they are expensive even with the discounts I always sought out. I like this, it does the job. I also love REN Ready Steady Glow and find a combination of these work (not at the same time! use on alternate days).

I just bought the Super Healthy skin moisturiser for the second time. It's a good basic day moisturiser and works as a base for make-up. Is it my perfect moisturiser? No because my perfect moisturisers are from Drunk Elephant and Sunday Riley and they are £££££. However, this is perfectly acceptable and good value and I am happy using it.


The Japanfusion Supreme cream is marvellous. This is an excellent night cream. One wakes up glowing. My only issue is it's often out of stock and is right now.

That's the face sorted, moving on to the body. This body cream is a miracle. Deeply moisturising yet non tacky. It smells great too. I raced through my tub and am tapping my foot impatiently because it's out of stock.

I can never resist a shower gel and although I did not need this, obviously I bought it. This is a downside of Beauty Pie, you think oh well, I'll just try it, I am paying for shipping anyway. Fortunately it's a delightful scent and a huge bottle.


The tanning mousse is better than any I have tried which isn't to say it's for everyone. It's not subtle but I don't mind that on my legs. I wouldn't use it everywhere. Also, buy a mitt and use that for seamless application.


I am much less into the make-up. However, the pro gel eyeliner is the best eyeliner ever. I say this with no hyperbole and vast experience. This stuff does not budge until you want it to. I adore it and have it in every shade. I've just noticed the green one seems to be removed which is devastating as it's my favourite colour and I am on my third one.

Finally, the perfume. One has fig in and I know people love fig but it makes me feel sick. I have the red apple, white peony and cashmere perfume and it's very sniffable. The bottle is nicely luxurious. It doesn't last very long but sometimes a pretty light fragrance is what you want. They've just introduced 15ml sample sprays which is good because 100ml is a big commitment and I often get bored about halfway through a bottle of perfume. I ordered the Love fragrance which is new and it's again, very inoffensive. I am glad I could get a much smaller bottle. I think these would make great Christmas presents. If you are a true perfume nerd, I would say there's not much to see here but that's fine. It's why we have Chanel and Guerlain.

The make-up brushes are very good too. I have tried foundation samples and I am not into them. The tinted moisturiser is ok but nothing special. The nail varnish is terrible. The candles are fine but I am a Diptyque girl. Lipsticks are again ok but not noteworthy. I've not investigated the haircare range because literally the last thing I need is more haircare.

To summarise, serum and eyeliners are truly excellent. There are also lots of very, very good products as listed above. A downside is that products are often out of stock which can be frustrating. The packaging is chic and looks pleasing in one's bathroom. Speaking of bathrooms, I had mine renovated into a shower room of joy. I'll share photos in a future post but basically, I want to move in there.



No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...