The Ordinary

The Ordinary is so refreshing. The pricing is a joy and the packaging is chic. I've been investigating it more over the last few months on the basis if I don't like something, it only cost me £5.

It can be intimidating if you don't know ingredients or have a chemistry degree. I have thought for some time that they need to explain the products better. Last night, I came across this article and it explains each product beautifully.

The repeat buy for me is this one:


Marine Hyaluronics has a water-like texture, it's very light. I use it after cleansing and before serum. Not every single time I wash my face but when I feel it needs a boost. It sinks in immediately and leaves no residue. I love it and it's especially good after a winter of central heating and windy walks. 

I acquired the cleanser this week:


It's moisturising, easy to rinse off and very effective. It's a perfect size for travelling too. I am impressed with it.

I have really only dipped my toe in The Ordinary. I think there will always be duds and by that I mean, products that won't suit my skin but may be fabulous for someone else. I tried a serum and found it too heavy for me.  There are dozens of items to try and as I say, it's so nice to not be spending £££ on skincare. 







No comments:

Eyelash serums and other excitement

It's been a while hasn't it? I'd like to say it's because I have found all my desert island products and have nothing new to...